Wanderlust Wonderland brings you: a travel guide for ordinary travelers, with must-sees, tips and tricks and the most delicious food, for ordinary travelers, like you and me.
Prague was really special. It was a location that I’d never thought of visiting, in the days before the plans to travel everywhere and anywhere. But I’m really glad our student’s association did decide to visit this city. Prague is lovely, rich with history, filled with beautiful architecture and great food. And best of all: the prices are low. Time for a Travel Guide to Prague!
The city’s highlights
- Watch the Astronomical Clock strike the hour and see the apostles dance
- Take a stroll on the Charles Bridge
- Wander around Prague Castle
- See the colorful houses in the Golden Lane
- Get a sense of the history of the city by visiting the Pinkas Synagogue
- Visit the Kafka museum
- Take a rest at Petrin Hill
- Try to make out figures in the Dripstone Wall in the Wallenstein Gardens
- Soup that is served inside bread
For the brave ones
If you’re brave enough, take a trip to Kutna Hora to look at artwork made from actual human bones and skulls.
The traveling bookworm
- Franz Kafka – The Trial
- Milan Kundera – The unbearable lightness of being